Benefits of Stop Stigma Now membership:
We’re always looking for new members – joining Stop Stigma Now can provide you with unique opportunities to:
• Help end the institutional stigmatization related to Medication Treatment for opioid addiction by providing education, resources and information for representatives of government, political. health and human service agencies, and for the community at large.
• Expand your network and meet people with similar interests.
• Represent your state and become an ambassador to other organizations in your state,
• Request unlimited supplies of our materials, buttons, etc. for your use at meetings with communities, social agencies, the medical field., the court system, etc.
• Use the resources of other members for help with problems that your agency and community may be facing,
• Become an Associate member and participate with colleagues in committees such as Policy, Education, Website, Speakers’ Bureau, Research, Newsletter, Grants, Social Media.